XASLIB: The X-ray Absorption Data Library¶
This is a collection of experimentally measured X-ray Absorption Spectra.
The data here represent the enegy-depenent X-ray absorption coefficient, \(\mu(E)\), around X-ray aborption edges on a range of elements and materials as used for X-ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS, XAFS, or XANES). Using the conventions of the XAS community, the energies here are recorded in electron-Volts (\(eV\)) and values for absorption are left “un-normalized” - not necessarily scaled to any particular units. Most of the data will has been measured in Transmission mode, though some has been measured in Fluorescence or other Emission modes.
See Measurement Modes for definitions.
- Intended Usage, License, and Citations
- On Data and Sample Quality
- Using the X-ray Absorption Data Library
- Why Log in to the XAS Data Library?
- Creating an Account and Logging in
- A note on passwords
- Suites of Spectra
- Rating Spectra and Suites of Spectra
- Uploading Data to the X-ray Absorption Data Library
- XDI Data Format
- Database Design for the XAS Data Library